Install Chrome on Centos 7. It is a cross-platform web browser and proprietary freeware software, developed by Google. It is used for accessing the internet and first released for Microsoft Windows built with free software components and was later ported to Linux including centos, macOS, iOS, and Android.
How To Install Chrome on Centos 7?
You can easily install the latest version of chrome on centos 7 via Terminal using Linux command with the following Method and just make sure that you are using a 64-bit operating system.
You can install chrome with terminal using linux command, here are the steps:
- Open your desired and legendary “Terminal”
- Get the latest Chrome “.rpm” package by downloading it using linux command
- install Chrome “.rpm” package on your centos 7 system as a user with sudo privileges by typing command code below
sudo yum localinstall google-chrome-stable_current_x86_64.rpm
- When prompted, enter your user password and the installation will continue to start
- Wait a few minutes or less to complete the installation
- After chrome installation has been completed you can find and open the software in the installed applications in your system
- Start chrome browser either from the command line by typing “google chrome” or by clicking on the Chrome icon (Applications » Internet » Google Chrome)
Congratulation, you have installed the latest version of chrome browser on centos 7. You can also install a different software in your system as your desired for collections of applications.